Minimize Hair Breakage – Hair Tip
Minimize Hair Breakage
To minimize breakage, make sure that your hair is thoroughly wet before applying shampoo. Use no more than a quarter-size dollop, and rub the shampoo between your palms first. Lather for no more than 30 seconds. After shampooing, rinse your hair with cool water to seal moisture in the hair shafts.
Prevent Hair Breakage by Revamping Your Hair Care Routine
Your hair care routine is, perhaps, the best and easiest place to look in order to prevent hair breakage. Mistakes in your hair care routine are often the reason for hair breakage. Some practical ways to prevent hair breakage include:
- Washing hair two to three times weekly with a moisturizing shampoo and conditioner.
- Restricting the use of perms, dyes relaxers and other harsh chemicals. Dying or perming only once every 8-10 weeks is recommended to prevent hair breakage.
- Choosing products with gentle ingredients such as guar gum and/or flaxseed.
- Trimming hair regularly to discourage split ends.
- Using a soft brush and/or a wide-tooth comb to groom your hair at least once daily.
- Limiting the use of excessive heat. Only use hot blow dryers and curling irons when absolutely necessary.
- Utilizing a reputable product that is designed to treat and prevent hair breakage
More Salon Salon in Destin – Destin Hair Salon – Daily Hair Tips
avoid hair mistakes beauty beauty tip braid hair Chi Chi Enviro cleanse your face Destin Destin Salon exfoliate flaky scalp french braid hair geo:lat=30.389016 geo:lon=-86.42435519999998 geotagged get rid of dandruff hair advice hair design hair extensions hair mistakes hair straightening hair straightening salon services hairstyling hair tip hair tips healthy hair helmet head holiday hair holiday hairstyles how to braid hair how to control hair how to use hairspray Salon in Destin Salon Salon Salon Salon in Destin shiny hair skin tips skin treatment smooth unruly hair special occasion hair special occasion hairstyle straight hair waxing wet hair wet look